Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Typical

Halfway through my second day of fasting right now.. I forced myself to "go out" again today for a walk. Always nerve-racking. I ran into my neighbour on the way home and she just HAD to make some comment about how thin I was looking. I'm NOT looking thin. I feel huge today, even though I am finally getting that hungry burn again.

Sometimes I see thin people and wonder if they are "normal" or not..I have also seen people who clearly have an eating disorder and I want SO badly to run up and hug them and talk to them and be friends. I wonder if they think the same thing.. probably not. They probably think "why is that fat bitch staring at me?"   Funnily enough, I ask myself the same question everytime I look in the mirror.

typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment